1. About Love Your Nation Ltd.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Love Your Nation Ltd., a company incorporated and registered in the United Kingdom, with Company Registration No: 08838742. Registered Office: Love Your Nation, 16 Heath Drive, Upton, Wirral, CH49 6LF
2. What information do we collect from our customers and why?
Love Your Nation Ltd. may collect and process the following data about you:
● Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.loveyournation.co.uk. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the website, purchasing any Love Your Nation Ltd. products, or requesting further services. Love Your Nation Ltd. may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the website.
● If you purchase any Love Your Nation Ltd. products we may retain details of your delivery address, password and/or information associated with your account. Love Your Nation Ltd. also maintains a record of your product selections and the fulfilment of your orders.
● If you write to Love Your Nation Ltd. (by letter or email), records may be securely kept of that correspondence.
● Details of your visits to www.loveyournation.co.uk including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and details of the resources that you access may be kept on record.
3. User accounts
Love Your Nation Ltd. may enable you to set up an account with a username and password to access and use certain features of our website, for example we may use this information to pre-fill your checkout information. You agree to provide Love Your Nation Ltd. with accurate account information and acknowledge that you are responsible for keeping your account login information secret. Love Your Nation Ltd. will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with
If your registered information is no longer correct or up to date, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org in order to edit your personal information.
4. Where is your personal data stored?
We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA). We are committed to protecting any personal information that you provide. Your personal details will not be passed to third parties and your credit card details are not stored after your transaction. Our staff may engage in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. Love Your Nation Ltd. will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy and cookies policy.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Love Your Nation Ltd. will use reasonable endeavours to protect your personal data, Love Your Nation Ltd. does not guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website. Any transmission is at your own risk.
5. How Love Your Nation Ltd. uses your information
The personal data we collect from you is used by Love Your Nation Ltd. to fulfil your order and contact you should any queries relating to it. As part of the website registration process, you will also be asked whether you wish to receive marketing emails from Love Your Nation Ltd. You can update these preferences and choose to opt out of any marketing communications at any time by clicking unsubscribe on any email. We may also use the data we collect during the registration process to contact you with queries relating to your order.
6. Links to other websites
7. Marketing emails
8. Your rights
You have the right to ask Love Your Nation Ltd. not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by changing your account settings or by following the instructions on any marketing communications to unsubscribe from future communications. You can also contact Love Your Nation Ltd. directly to change your marketing preferences, delete your data or to stop any future marketing communications, by using following methods:
● Postal address:
- Love Your Nation, 16 Heath Drive, Upton, Wirral, CH49 6LF
● Telephone: 0151 675 0336
● Email: email@example.com
Your personal information is exclusively used by Love Your Nation Ltd. for internal use and to process and fulfil any orders. If any aspect of our privacy statement would change in the future, we will notify you of these changes and, in respect to the protection of your personal information, give you the option to refuse your cooperation.
9. Changes to this policy
Most recent revision 02.06.2020.
Data Retention Policy
Love Your Nation Ltd. will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary to provide you with the goods and services described in this policy. However, we may also be required to retain this information to comply with legal and regulatory obligations or to resolve disputes. As a standard, we will keep your data for up to 7 years in order to comply with UK Tax laws.
Cookies are used by our company and third parties as follows:
- www.loveyournation.co.uk - To log you into your account, store products in your bag, remember your language and currency selections.
- Google - To anonomously collect page statistics through the use of Google Analytics.