Queen Elizabeth II - Platinum Jubilee Tea Towel
2022 marks 70 years on the throne for Queen Elizabeth II, a huge milestone for Her Majesty, she becomes the first British monarch to reign for this time.
Our commemorative LIMITED EDITION tea towel brings together tributes to all four nations, her love of animals and her most famous Royal residence - Buckingham Palace.
There's something to make every Royal fan smile! This lovely tea towel makes both a lovely gift or a treat for yourself.
- Printed in the UK on 8oz 100% cotton
- 480mm x 650mm
- Washing: Machine washable, max 40 degrees
- Finished with a care label and packed with a branded wrap
Standard UK Delivery
- Standard Delivery is £2.99 on all orders below £20.00
- FREE UK delivery on all orders over £20.00
- We deliver most items within 3-5 working days using Royal Mail second class service, please allow extra time for your delivery to arrive due to the current climate, we appreciate your patience.
Local Collection & Delivery Service
If you would like to collect from our studio in Upton, your items will be available immediately, please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your collection details.
If you are currently shielding we also offer a local drop-off service (within 10 mile radius of Upton, Wirral) this is free of charge, please get in touch for more details.
Overseas & Non Mainland UK Deliveries
- Postage is charged as shown at checkout.
- European Delivery from £7.50*
- Rest of the World Delivery from £8*
- Allow approximately 7- 14 working days for delivery, please allow extra time for your delivery to arrive due to the current climate, we appreciate your patience.
IMPORT DUTIES (for all orders outside the UK)
If you order Products from our site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
Taxes and Additional Charges
Products delivered to some destinations, may be subject to taxes or other charges, which are imposed by local legislation. The recipient of the products is responsible for all customs formalities for their export and import, and will be required to pay any additional charges, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges.
The recipient of the goods, not the person ordering them, will receive a request for payment of any relevant charges. If you are ordering on behalf of someone else, please make sure they are aware as they will be responsible for any additional charges.
Love Your Nation has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be, so we are unfortunately unable to help on these matters.
*Prices based on orders weighing up to 1 kilogram.
It is your responsibility to confirm delivery location. A surcharge will be applied for re-delivery due to incorrect delivery address being given.